[R6RS] Draft of arithmetic SRFI

Michael Sperber sperber
Mon Aug 1 05:23:05 EDT 2005

I've attached a draft of the arithmetic SRFI.  It's also at:

http://www-pu.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/users/sperber/srfi/arithmetic-srfi.html

The reference implementation is also there.

There are still a few minor issues to resolve between Will and myself,
but hopefully, it's in good enough shape for you to see where we're
going.  We've basically implemented the draft note that Will presented
in Snowbird and Boston.

Many thanks to Anton for proofreading early drafts, and suggesting
many fixes and corrections, and to Kent for helping with some of the
early issues.  Comments and suggestions for improvement welcome.