[R6RS] Case-sensitivity

Michael Sperber sperber at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Sun Feb 19 14:59:13 EST 2006

Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> writes:

> Do you mean that section 3 of the status report should be titled
> "Tentative Changes", and we should continue to debate all of those
> points?

I don't think so.  Case-sensitivity stands alone among those issues (I
think) in that it doesn't have a formulated rationale, outside of
personal preference or popular sentiment.  The fact that we decided on
the issue without one was a mistake, or at least that we sat on it for
so long without retrofitting one.  Waiting just makes this worse.